- advertisement -

Y'all, I'm still a Mississippi Girl!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaileen, May 20, 2008.

1. Kaileen

Kaileen Approved members

Hey! I've now read just about everyone's intro, so I figured it was time to post. Go fig.

My name is Kai'leen, pronounced like Eileen with a K in front. I was born in Kentucky, but moved to Mississippi after meeting a wonderful man in an online chat room. We've now been married 10 years.

When you call a call center, and you hear, "This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes," think of me. That's my job. I listen to phone calls all day and score CSR's on their knowledge and performance. It's a blast, and I learn something new every day. It's a huge responsibility, as I have a lot of people to answer to. And I have heard some doozies over the years...

In my free time (FREE TIME! HAH! I slay me!) I love to read, cross stitch and write short stories. My husband and I are both into geneaology, and we've found some real nuts in our family trees. I'm also addicted to Food Network, Top Chef, Suze Orman and (for some odd reason) Flavor of Love. Flavor Flav is hysterical!

Hubby is a stay-at-home dad, and has been since the kids were born. He does an awesome job with it. I enjoy working, and he loves taking care of the kids. It's unusual, but it works. He's a computer geek like me: and he helps take care of his mom, who needs help getting around, making dinner, etc. He's an all around good guy, and I couldn't have found anyone like him anywhere else.

Rick is almost 10: he loves to read, draw, and play with his Legos and Transformers. He also loves computer games. Deirdre is almost 9: she's my ham. She loves to act and be up on stage in front of lots of people. She is also my Game Boy buddy.

That's the family nutshell.

2. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

You sound like a fun household! Nice to meet you!
    Love your avitar, it's got "happy" written all over it somehow :D

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Hi Kaileen,

Nice to meet you! Love your avatar too!

PS - Flavor Flav...do you know what time it is? :D

4. Kaileen

Kaileen Approved members

You gotta watch out for Flav. He'll clock ya! :D