- advertisement -

worlds most expensive cat toy?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by valerie k, Dec 1, 2010.

1. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

It was bound to happen. We started to let the cats up from the basement a few months ago. They adore going upstairs. However, one seems to have found the worlds most expensive cat toy, and has hidden it from me.... can you guess what it is?????????? (hint, not the pump, its always attached)

if you guessed the minimed CGM shell.... BINGO-your spot on. I had it on the desk to re-charge and see if I could pin matt down and put it on him. I think he bribed a cat into taking it. Its gone, I cant find it anywhere... and nobody is meowing. I have offered up a catnip ball in its return, they must really like that shell. I should have known the way they play with those caps that come off the sets... we have hundreds of them on the floor. :rolleyes:

2. Lucky 868

Lucky 868 Approved members

Valerie,

I asked my two cats about this and they suggest looking under the couch, in the farthest and hardest to reach corner under all the beds, and behind the refrigerator.

Maybe you'll hear them playing with it when the house is quiet and you can catch them in the act.

Good luck,
    Cyndy
    Mom to N, 17, dx in April
    Owner of two sneaky cats aged 7 years old

3. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

Will Minimed replace the shell? I hope you are able to find the missing shell. You need to learn to speak Meowese. :D

4. fdlafon

fdlafon Approved members

This made me chuckle! :D

5. Lee

Lee Approved members

My cat said she would have hid it under the stove...

6. JeremysDad

JeremysDad Approved members

Before my son went on the pump, our cats accumulated a nice collection of plastic pen-needle covers; a collection any fine furry feline would be proud to own.

Not being the messy types, my cats saw fit to keep their collection in the vast array of inaccessible places located in almost every room in our house including, but not limited to, inside the furnace ducting, under the carpet, the shower drain and other locations that were apparent when walking barefoot at night in the dark.

When approached and questioned on their stash, they both pleaded the fifth amendment against self-incrimination.

I gave them a stern warning that if it happens again, I would be contacting a taxidermist friend of mine. They knew I was joking.