- advertisement -

WooHoo! Finally got my shipment from A-Plus today

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by sarahconnormom, Feb 13, 2009.

1. sarahconnormom

sarahconnormom Approved members

They finally got things resolved with BCBS of Texas and I got our supplies today. They even sent the first shipment of pump supplies without me calling to remind them to include them this month.

Any other BCBS people started getting your shipments yet?

2. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

I also have BCBS of Texas but I haven't had any trouble getting any shipments from them, what was the hold up on your side over there?

3. sarahconnormom

sarahconnormom Approved members

Apparently when BCBS was making their changes for the new year they left A-Plus off the in-network provider list. They had to get everything straightened out with BCBS before they could ship.
    We have BCBS Healthselect of Texas but ours is not the only BCBS plan that did this. There was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago. Apparently this was an issue with several different BCBS plans.

4. Tena

Tena Approved members

We have BCBS of Oklahoma and I didn't have any problems.

5. momof3sons

momof3sons Approved members

I have BCBS of Texas and get all supplies monthly. I have to remind them about the ketone strips occasionally. They don't like to give me as many as my prescription calls for. I don't push too hard though because I don't want to lose A+ coverage.

6. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

That is great news, that must be such a relief for you!!!:cwds: We have not gotten our shipment or any news yet:(

7. momandwifeoftype1s

momandwifeoftype1s Approved members

We have United Healthcare, and we are missing our February shipment :(. I need to call to follow-up.