- advertisement -

Winter Swap

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by TheFormerLantusFiend, Nov 25, 2010.

1. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

Who's in?

Last year, Mom2Deacon organized a winter swap and I had a lot of fun with it. This year, I figured I'd organize.

Here's what you do:
    Send me a PM that contains your mailing address, general likes or dislikes you'd want people to know (don't be too specific), whether you'd be able to ship your own package off early, and whether you're willing to pay to send an international package. Also, one thing you'd like to know about the person you'll be sending a gift to.

Then I send you another user's mailing address and whatever they've said about their likes and dislikes. You put together a package of stuff- about twenty dollars worth- and send it.

I also send your name on to another person and they send you something.

Last year the mailing deadline was December 15, and I guess I'll keep to that. However- earlier is better!!!
    Let me know if you are able to send yours out early or if you particularly want one early (last night of Channuka is the 8th of December this year).

After everybody is in, I will post with all of the things you wanted to know about the people you'll be giving gifts to, and we can all answer that.

Got it?

Sign-up deadline is December 4.

2. shekov

shekov Approved members

I didn't participate last year but would love to join in. Am sending you a pm.

Thanks for getting this going!

3. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

I enjoyed helping Sara w/ this the last 2 years but unfortunately, I just cant afford to participate this year. I do hope that everyone has a good time and enjoys their gifts. :)