- advertisement -

Will the New Skin for the Ping Remote still fit in the case ?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ecs1516, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

2. sammysmom

sammysmom Approved members

I'm not sure but we just ordered one yesterday!

3. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

Those are fun looking - I look forward to someone doing a size check with the One Touch case. We are currently using a case for another meter because they had cool colors (someone here recommended them), so if anyone has those and gets a skin, I'd love to know if they fit in there too. In that case, the meter is held with an elastic strap instead of the plastic form-fitted case, so I would be inclined to think it does fit

4. LittleGuy'sMom

LittleGuy'sMom Approved members

I just recently got a skin. Yes, it can fit in the case but you really have to squeeze it in. I'm thinking this would probably not be good for either the plastic in the case or the skin. I can fit the remote with skin in the Accu-chek case but it really stretches out the elastic each time I put it in or take it out.

5. Kaylee's Mom

Kaylee's Mom Approved members

Can you share where you got the colored meter case? I saw some really cool ones but they were 50.00 :eek: but I hate searching for the black case in the bottem of a bag!

Crystal

6. lizzie

lizzie Approved members

The meter does fit into the case with the skin but it is a really tight squeeze!

7. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

We have one, it's a snug fit, but it fits.

We got ours at a vendor fair that was being held at diabetes camp. The rep gave it to me. I would ask your rep if they had any samples.

8. lmf1122

lmf1122 Approved members

I think these are the cases she's talking about. We have a few and they fit the PING meter perfectly plus they're really cute. Only $3.25!

https://www.accu-chek.com/us/glucose-meters/aviva-accessories.html

9. yelley

yelley Approved members

We got this one and it fits the meter remote with the skin perfectly. It also allows us to get a few extra things into it. It is a little pricey, but it has worked grest for us.

http://beticbag.com/images/bag003.jpg