- advertisement -

Why Insulin Causes Weight Gain???

Discussion in 'Adults with Type 1' started by Richard157, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Richard157

Richard157 Approved members

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. Ali

Ali Approved members

Yes. It is not the type of insulin but the level of control. When you do not have enough insulin for the food you eat-i.e. have high blood sugar levels your body simply can not process the food you eat at all so it never gets converted and stored. Which is why in under controlled diabetes you could eat all day long and starve to death. The better your control the better your body uses each calorie consumed-your body works the way it should. Ali If I am wrong I hope someone corrects but this is my understanding of the process.

3. brettruben

brettruben Banned

Hi, thanks for sharing this informtion, diabetes and obesity are closely linked with each other. These days a self improving company Mark Patrick Media LLC specializing in Weight Management & Smoking Cessation is running various programs in order to make the people more fit.The programs are just incredible and a new way to get better health.