- advertisement -

Who do you miss?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Judy&Alli, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

No, that was a shame. I'd like an attributed rep. system, one with no anonymous reps, positive or negative.:cwds:

2. Tigerlilly's mom

Tigerlilly's mom Approved members

Yes, I agree. I believe that someone brought up the "NO anonymous" reps as an option before the rep option was taken away. I had no problem with people knowing whether I gave a positive rep....it was nice to acknowledge a truly great response to a post.

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Sorry D is being a pain in the tush, Dave!

Regarding the bold part (mine): You know, it's not about how well you're doing that gives credibility to your advice or suggestiongs. It's your willingness to share what you have seen work or not work and your ability to give a different perspective on things. So people like you and Marsha and many many others are valuable because of that - you may see something we've missed.:)

4. Fairlight

Fairlight Approved members

I'm not here a lot, but I had noticed you had stopped posting. You were always so sweet to me! It's good to "see" you again. :)