- advertisement -

Who do you miss?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Judy&Alli, Apr 14, 2011.

1. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

I miss Marsha.

When I first came to this site, Marsha and Wilf's, outlook on the mathmatics, just got to me and realy have keep me here.

2. Naked Cheese Chasing Guy

Naked Cheese Chasing Guy Approved members

Well aren't you all luvs to miss me so much. I have been busy. I had a little trouble with the law, sad to say. http://www.wlwt.com/r/24025221/detail.html
    I've been distraught over the cancellation of the cheese roll for the past 2 years.

3. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

What the heck? You were in Cincinnati?! rotfl

4. jilmarie

jilmarie Approved members

Reece's Mom. I thought she provided a nice perspective and I hope Reece is still doing great!

5. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Yes, I often think of her and hope everything is going well.:cwds:

6. madde

madde Approved members

didn't Mama Belle have a daughter named Samantha who is a diabetic.

Keltonsmom and Mama Belle weren't the same were they?

I don't post often, but I haven't seen Heather(CA) around lately??

7. MamaBear

MamaBear Approved members

Um ... seriously? Someone did that? WTH? Who has that kind of time on their hands? Who would even think to do that? Some people are just weird.

8. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Mama Belle is definitely real. She works in the Young Adult Clinic at the BDC. Schedules the appointments and stuff.

9. monkeyschool

monkeyschool Approved members

lol...how did you all find out that one was a fake after so long? Did they let it out of the bag?

10. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

After a while a troll is caught, always.. Teddy was good at it, really good, and had us all fooled for some time, but they are always discovered at some point.. Trolls get comfortable and make mistakes.;)

11. MamaBear

I'm still appalled at the fact that someone would do this on THIS board. I have seen it on other boards and found it amusing in a "wow someone REEEEAAALLY needs attention" sort of way. I have outted someone on another board for doing this. But the fact that someone would do this on a board meant for coping with D and caring for our children. I think it's pretty sick!

12. sammysmom

sammysmom Approved members

Teddy came from another board with the same issues. Some people here were warned, others found out for themselves. Trolls are always found out and they typically strike more than once, which was the case with Teddy.

13. saxmaniac

saxmaniac Approved members

Talula.

[msg too short]

14. monkeyschool

monkeyschool Approved members

I am on lots of homeschool boards and I've never seen anything like that before. Very sick, I agree. But also so odd that someone would WANT to do that...It makes me wonder what they get out of it.

15. MamaBear

I wonder the same thing. The person I outted on another board years ago was actually cyber stalking me, which is how I knew what was happening. And it was my fault for having given him the name of that site while we were still on speaking terms. Whole big weird story. I was told that even years before I had joined that particular site, someone else had done the same thing.

But the fact that someone would do it here? I don't see what anyone would get out of it either. I guess some people have empty lives, or get a charge out of causing other people hurt? Either way, it's disgusting! Candidate for therapy for sure!

16. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Marsha and Jacobs Dad (Dave).

17. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Well, I think we can agree that when Marsha stopped posting our collective average IQ dropped 50 pts. So Marsha ... come back and make us smart again:p

18. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Oh, Westins Mom too.

19. coni

coni Approved members

Payam7777777
    Hope he and his extended family, including of course his nephew he so clearly loves, are safe.

20. Lee

Lee Approved members

We just heard from him a couple of weeks ago! Talk about a poster opening my eyes to another culture and Type 1!