- advertisement -

When your sugars low...

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Volleyball_Chick_15, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

When your sugars low do you get agitated/mad/frustrated easily?

I do haha i get really mad really fast... the other night i was low and on the phone to my boyfriend... he said something and it agitated me and i raised my voice to him.. but thank goodness he completly understands!
    So i was wondering if ya'll get the same way?

Molly

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I get like that when I'm high. I'll just get so mad, and yeah, frustrated because I can't think straight, and I get annoyed easily, and I can get so mean sometimes.:eek: I don't mean to do it, it kind of just happens- mostly to my family only. :( I feel really bad after the fact, but during that moment, it's like I can't control how I am acting. It really stinks, and it makes me feel like such a horrible person sometimes, and so helpless against the high bg. :(

With lows I get really quiet, and I'll usually shy away and go to my room to be alone if I'm home. I feel helpless, kind of like a young child when I'm having a low, and I just hate for people to see me that way. So, I'll just kind of fade into the background as much as I can when I'm low.

I know, I know...I'm weird. :rolleyes:

3. Pickersgill3791

Pickersgill3791 New Member

i dont really get agitated when i have a low, my body just seems to lose all energy, i get feverish and i start shaking uncontrollably, and then i dont honestly have a clue what happens when i get high :S lets hope i dont have to find out for awhile haha

4. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I get really aggravated when I'm low too. It drives people crazy, but they understand. Of course, sometimes I get really crazy and act kind of stupid. That's always really embarrassing AFTERWARD when I realize what just happened.

5. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I usually get aggitated when I'm high. I will just start snapping like crazy. However, when I'm low don''t ever ask me 'Are you low?" because you will most likely get "STOP! I'm FINE. Leave me ALONE already. Jeeze!" :eek:;)
    I always insist that I'm fine, even when I'm not. Oh, so I guess that yes I DO get that way when I'm low.:p;)

6. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I get agitated when high. I tend to be more on the confused/dont make sense side when low.

7. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets like that when high. :eek:

8. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Ok, I changed my mind- sometimes I get agitated when low. Today I was dropping like crazy but I was only 85 at the time. My mom looks says you like you're in a fog. I was like "i'm fine. leave me alone!" and then I felt bad. Currently I'm 48 and my mom tried asking me something. I definately got mad and said not a good time I'm low. So I guess it depends on the low for me.

9. baseball boy

baseball boy New Member

yea when ever i get low i always get shaky and real nervous and once every blue moon i get frustrated and do something i shouldnt have but u were diagnosed on 12-27-94 i was born on 12-26-94 thats really weird!!!!!

10. dksimo@comcast.net

dksimo@comcast.net Approved members

Yeah I get cranky I also feel cold but get sweaty. Is that weird?:D

11. meg:]

meg:] Approved members

usually I get really mad, and shakey. My heart races, and I can't really think straight...:eek:

I hate it:mad:

12. Emz047

Emz047 Approved members

agitated/dizzy/rude

I usually get agitated and dizzy when i'm low

oh, and i also get a bit rude so if i crack at school i just say 'i think im low' and get away with it! :p:D:cwds::cool::rolleyes::)

13. Rachel Erin

Rachel Erin Approved members

when i'm low i'm moody.
    but when i'm high, i'm sleepy.