- advertisement -

What my 5YO CWD said last night

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by goochgirl, Apr 25, 2012.

1. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

No offense meant here. I was a bit taken aback by my son's words. He never talks about D, unless he is having a tantrum about it. I thought this was sadly, cute and perceptive.

In the interest of legibility, I will insert spaces between the words. My son, however, said this as one long wordwithnospaces.

"Mom, I was watching a show and there was a kid who ate too many hamburgers and french fries and sodas and he got fat and he got diabetes and he had type 2 but I'm not I'm type 1." (crash, as Mom's jaw hit the floor)

I think, when this kid encounters "stupid", he will have his own brand of PSA prepared. :)

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

He sounds like a great kid. :cwds:

3. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

;) Wise little guy. (Can't believe he's 5!:eek::cwds:)

4. caspi

caspi Approved members

They learn quickly and they learn early. He most definitely will be prepared when "stupid" comes calling, lol! ;)

5. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

He's 5 already:eek: I remember that little cutie running around on the beach:) He is growing up so fast and is so smart about things.