- advertisement -

What kind of bag do you use?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Kaylee's Mom, Jan 3, 2009.

1. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

I use a small makeup bag, I put my meter, strips, pricker,smarties, sometimes juice, sometimes a set... all loose in the case then I just put that in my purse.. right now I need a new one cause mines getting old. its really nice cause it doesn't look medical at all=) a great option for girls who sometimes carry a purse and sometimes don't, because its easy to switch from one bag to another.

2. Mrs Puff

Mrs Puff Approved members

SPORTKids Diabetic Supply Cases - Large from Fifty/50 medical. Costs 21.95 and has lots of pockets and elastic loops to keep everything in place.

3. CassiesMama

CassiesMama Approved members

4. Marcia

Marcia Approved members

We carry our juice boxes in a plastic travel container made for bars of soap. It fits perfectly, no more smashed juice boxes.

5. thebestnest5

thebestnest5 Approved members

Which bag did you order? I just ordered the Dot messenger for L. Those bags have really dropped in price--they were over $200--now $60ish.

She's going to use it for her lunch /diabetes bag at school. When she's on a trip-- then she'll use it to keep a 1-2 weeks of supplies.

6. momandwifeoftype1s

momandwifeoftype1s Approved members

7. rakgyk

rakgyk Approved members

We use a small lunch bag. It's the perfect size.