I have fought for the last two days to keep Aidan out of the 2 and 300's. I don't know if maybe he is getting sick or having a growth spurt or what is going on. How long do you wait before you start changing pump settings? I just changed his site yesterday, he has been in range at his dinner check, after dinner check, before bed check and 2 hrs after going to sleep check for the last two days. (This pretty much means he is in range from around 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. While he is sleeping his bg starts to rise around midnight slightly but usually stays in range. He has been high at 2 a.m. and not in range by morning for the last couple of days. Should I just start with the midnight basal and go from there?