- advertisement -

What happened to Karma?? (a vent)

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by NatBMomto4, Jan 18, 2011.

1. BrokenPancreas

BrokenPancreas Banned

I truly believe all dogs are angels.

Remy is now going to be watching Andrew 24/7, making sure he's okay.

Maybe it wasn't enough for Remy not to be able to take care of him all day, but now, be for certain, Remy will be there watching out for him, loving him, and taking care of him.

2. joan

joan Approved members

I am so sorry for your family and Andrew's pain. I feel sorry that your dog died so suddenly. What a shock. I hope things get better soon.

3. mamamccoy87

mamamccoy87 Approved members

so sorry for the loss of Remy. It does seem like a kick in the pants. Hugs to your son and you - sometimes our kids seem to handle things better than their parents :(

4. Wendy12571

Wendy12571 Approved members

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog Remy.
    Wendy

5. colebenmom

colebenmom Approved members

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dog. He was a beautiful dog.

Your son sounds like a wonderful young man. I'm sorry he's been through so much this year.

6. hold48398

hold48398 Approved members

We have a Golden, too, and you are right, they are so very special. I am so sorry for your loss and for all the other tragic and difficult events Andrew had to endure this year :(. Big hugs to your entire family....

7. chbarnes

chbarnes Approved members

I am so sorry for your loss. Our Golden Retriever sleeps with our son each night. I don't know if anyone who hasn't owned one of these wonderful dogs can fully understand.

8. nanhsot

nanhsot Approved members

Reading this made my heart hurt, truly. I am so sorry for your loss. It just seems so unfair, doesn't it? Amazing boy you have there. I'm just so sorry he is having to deal with this.

9. lil'Man'sMom

lil'Man'sMom Approved members

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Remy.

Hugs to Andrew and your family.

10. momof2here

momof2here Approved members

I am so so sorry on the loss of your faithful friend. Your post brought alligator tears to my eyes - I am just so sorry and know this is so hard.

I couldn't even read anything beyond your post because I feel so bad for you, Andrew and your family. I understand your grief and know that time will heal. One day, another pet will likely be welcomed into your home (as was the case in ours) and all of those wonderful memories will be relived and reloved. It is a very sad time, one day, the memories will be bringing you and your family joy.

You will all be in my prayers...

11. spamid

spamid Approved members

So sorry! (((((( (HUGS))))))

12. NomadIvy

NomadIvy Approved members

Hugs. I'm so sorry...
    this was the first thought in my head when I started reading your post.

It's so hard sometimes.

13. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

We just got a puppy. I'm 46 years old and have never had a dog before. I never thought I was a dog person. What was I thinking!? I'm totally in love with my little Abby. I already don't want to ever face losing her.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a real member of your family and losing a family member so suddenly must be devastating. At least he passed peacefully lying next to the boy he loved. He was right where he wanted to be.

14. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

I'm glad you vented, it's so hard when your baby is hurting:( (((((HUGS)))))