- advertisement -

What are you black friday shopping for??

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by mmgirls, Nov 23, 2011.

1. bnmom

bnmom Approved members

My mom and I went to Walmart (which was madness!) got the things I wanted...lines were stupid long so we just went to the furniture section, pulled a couple chairs down off the shelf and sat down with our coffees to relax and peruse ads to see which store we wanted to hit next. By the time we finished the lines had died down so we were able to check out without standing in line for an hour (our new plan for every year from now on!)

Since our Walmart started at midnight, by the time we finished there we headed to Target - much more organized, calm environment...then Toys R Us which was a breeze...back home before sunrise and I finished other stores online in my jammies. Totally worth the all nighter since money is tight and sales got me everything I needed for 40-50%. Love me some Black Friday! :D

2. momof2greatkids

momof2greatkids Approved members

We started at Wal-Mart since they price match. Got there around 11:30 and picked up 4 Xbox Live 3-month cards that were listed for $7.99 at Best Buy. We got in line before Midnight and actually had to let some people ahead of us since the Best Buy sale didn't officially start until then, showed the clerk our Best Buy ad, got our cards really cheap, and headed to the mall. We got back to the hotel at about 6:30 after lots more shopping. The price I got the Xbox Live cards for was what I was most excited about.