- advertisement -

We'll be pumping and cgming soon!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ashleesmommy, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ashleesmommy

ashleesmommy Approved members

Yeah, we received both the omni pod and dexcom 7 both on the same day. We have our 1st pump start class on Thursday and should be pumping the following Monday!! Hopefully we'll get to start the CGM soon after (they said at least 2 wks) One thing at a time! Im excited, yet nervous at the same time! Im pretty surprised getting approved for the CGM was so easy. I really expected to have a hard time. :D Just wanting to share my excitement with ya'll!

2. Bahama-mama

Bahama-mama Approved members

I am so happy for you, we love the Omnipod, we will hopefully get the Dex when the two integrate. I am hoping it will be before we go to Fla in August so we can get trained while we are there.
    Good Luck.

3. Toni

Toni Banned

I am so happy for you. I love the design of the OmniPod and love the fact they are going to make Omni even smaller. You are going to love the Dex! Tons of info on the Cgms forums here so you can troubleshoot even before you begin.

4. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

Congratulations !!
    I'm glad you shared, reminds me of our excitement at getting started. :)