- advertisement -

Welcome to the club nobody wants to be in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beach bum, May 31, 2009.

1. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

I feel bad that I don't get over to this section much. I just wanted to reach out and welcome all the newcomers. CWD is a great place and was incredibly helpful to me in the beginning.

My daughter, Abby, was diagnosed at the age of 4, and we are coming up on our 4 year anniversary. What a long way we've come!

I just want to say that it's crazy in the beginning, an emotional roller coaster, but things really do get better. It never goes back to being normal, but it's a managable, new kind of normal.

Again, welcome to all newcomers to the club nobody really wants to be in.:cwds:

2. Mom211

Mom211 Approved members

Thanks for the welcome, Wendy. I love your title!

3. Gwyn

Gwyn Approved members

Bump!

I just wanted to chime in and say, "me too". We're almost 3 years into this so I've been here for a while too, but seldom come to this forum. Welcome everyone!

4. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

It will be 5 years next month, Steven is a happy, healthy, active, fun loving boy. To all you newcomers your kids will be like Steven too. I promise, just takes a little while to adjust, a lot of comfort and support in here too:)