- advertisement -

Weak signal on Guardian at night?

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by sage68, Jan 1, 2011.

1. sage68

sage68 Approved members

I just switched my Anne from Dex to Guardian and it has been great, except for at night. During the nighttime hours, I get a weak signal or lost sensor a lot, and I am pretty sure it is due to the baby monitor I have set it up in her room to hear the alarms. Has anyone run into this problem and how have you gotten the Guardian to work with a baby monitor? Anne's bedroom is far enough away from mine that I really do need a baby monitor to hear it, but to have it not be on a weak signal I have to pretty much have the baby monitor on the opposite side of the room from the Guardian, which is pretty much worthless because the Guardian's alarm isn't very loud. This is one problem that I never had with Dex and it is so frustrating. I lay Dex up against the baby monitor and NEVER lose signal. HELP!!!!

2. lisanc

lisanc Approved members

I was using a baby monitor with the Revel and I noticed that I also would lose sensor at night ... I changed the frequency on the baby monitor and it was fine ... so you may want to change frequency on your baby monitor and see if that helps.

3. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

Yes, try switching the frequency on the baby monitor. I think it will help you a lot.

4. sage68

sage68 Approved members

Thanks. I will try and do that. I have 2 monitors and both of them are causing issues, although one isn't as bad. Just so frustrating!