- advertisement -

We will be joining the pumping ranks very soon!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by karliesmom, Oct 6, 2009.

1. karliesmom

karliesmom Approved members

Hi! Our pink Ping arrived today! After two and a half years of shots and alot of arguing with our endo I am so psyched to start this...too bad we have to wait for our CDE to get back in town and start us on the saline trial. She took vacation this week...what was she thinking...we want to pump!!! LOL I was wondering how ticked the endo would be if I started it myself....totally kidding there! I need to do some serious Ping owners booklet reading before I am ready for this. I am so electronically challenged! Once we get started I am sure I will be asking alot of questions from the expert pumpers out there. My daughter will be so excited when she gets home from school...what a great "present"! :)

2. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

Awesome! Welcome to the pumping club, LOL!

3. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

send me her waist measurement so the fairies can get a pouch to her in time.

4. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

We got ours yesterday..now Im doing the online training and reading the books etc..have appt with pump lady at endo office and we are off and pumping soon! I have no idea what the heck Im doing either...ha ha..but we will..

5. colebenmom

colebenmom Approved members

Right there with you! Congrats and good luck. We have our saline start scheduled for the 13th and the pump start date for the 19th.

6. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

Congratulations on the pump. I really think you are all going to love it. Kaleb uses the PING and he has no regrets at all.

7. Chrissy

Chrissy Approved members

YAHOO for you guys!!!
    Try to get Pumping Insulin(book) too. I just finished reading it and the MM Manual. Reading those ( and reading 100000 CWD Posts) helped me be calm about starting.

8. Carseatmama

Carseatmama Approved members

We are starting on the 19th TOO !!!!:D

9. gboysmom

gboysmom Approved members

Awesome! Very happy for you guys!!! :D