- advertisement -

We Did It!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by PAULEEN, Jul 31, 2008.

1. PAULEEN

PAULEEN Approved members

Hi Everyone,
    We did it! We survived 12 whole days of my son away at camp! We pick him up tomorrow (Fri) at 8 AM Thank you, all for your kind words and for getting me through this! It goes to prove that D isn't going to stop us and we can do anything! Here is my favorite picture of Aaron from camp View attachment 710 He loves to swim - it is the only picture he apparently let them take of just him. Thanks again to all of you!

2. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

Great Photo! I bet he had a great time!!!

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Yeah for you.. I bet he had a blast.. great picture.. have fun tomorrow, I bet everyone is going to be so excited to see everyone else:)

4. Eminemsmom

Eminemsmom Approved members

What a great picture! (((HUGS))) You made it through! :)

5. JacksonsMom

JacksonsMom Approved members

Glad you made it through. It gives me encouragment that when Jackson is of age for camp that we'll be able to make it through! Looks like he had fun!

6. linda

linda Approved members

Hi-I bet this is Ems camp Nejeda? Em leaves Sunday...I will be right by the computer looking for her pics!! Going again next year?...Good Job!! Great for them (and u too)

7. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Glad that you made it through this time.. I'm sure that he had a blast and can not wait till next summer.. And I am sure that after he is hoime a few days you are going to wish it was next summer!!

Looks like he was having fun swimming!!

8. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

YAY!!!! Glad it went so well!!!

9. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

Pauline....Yeah...you survived!! :) I know you are excited to see him ...I am so glad he had such a great time. Talk to you soon...

10. bz'smom

bz'smom Approved members

Wow! That is a really cool picture. I'm glad everyone made it thru the week! :D