- advertisement -

USB Meter!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by malyssa, Dec 1, 2009.

1. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Has anyone seen this? I think it is amazing, especially since I am the worst at logging. I'm impressed. It's small, and it plugs right in to your computer, no cords or anything extra to worry about...I may be a little late on this, I'm sure it must have been posted somewhere, but it is news to me, and I just thought I'd share. :cwds:

http://www.bayercontourusb.us/home

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

That does look cool, I've never seen it either.
    I'm terrible at logging, in fact I don't log at all, but my meter does. When I go to the endo they just download my meter, and that is all I do, lol.

3. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Cool! I wish I could use all of those cool meters that come out, but the one that my insurance covers the most is accu-chek, and they don't really have anything that's got any of those new features...kinda stone age. I hope they come out with something new sometime soon.
    I also hate logging. Ergggg.

4. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

That is sooo cool!! I kind of want one now...:rolleyes:. If I didn't have the ping, I might consider it, because I'm pretty bad at logging too. But I like having a meter that communicates with the pump.

But still...that's the coolest (and most practical) thing I've seen in a while, as far as innovations for meters.