- advertisement -

Update after suspected seizure

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kiwimum, Mar 30, 2010.

1. kiwimum

kiwimum Approved members

Just to let you all know that Tyler is fine. The seizure was so short in duration that he is none the worse for wear.

We tested him at 10.30pm before going to bed last night and he was 15.1 (271), so we left him. He woke this morning on 11 (198) so I would hazard a guess that it seems pretty much certain that he did in fact go low and I caught him as he was coming up.

It is only the 2nd 'seizure' in 3 yrs, and amazingly enough, I didn't panic like I thought I would. Didn't have time! We have a hospital appt in May so will mention it to them then.

Thanks for your imput and support. It is soooo appreciated. For all the antics on CWD at times, it is still the first place on the internet that I visit every morning and the first place I come to for support/advice and entertainment!:D

Now I am off to bake a Rhubarb Crumble Cake!:cwds:

2. CButler

CButler Approved members

I'm glad he is okay. Thanks for the update.