- advertisement -

Ughhhhhhh Our Insurance Company!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Abby-Dabby-Doo, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Abby-Dabby-Doo

Abby-Dabby-Doo Approved members

They are telling me Novolog is a non mail order product:confused: Huh?! What?! We've been receiving this by mail for over 2 years now:mad:
    We were paying a tier 2 price ($20 per vial)- but it's supposed to be a tier 3 price ($45 per vial) which is a big $$$ change:mad:
    I don't know if insurance changed something as of the 1st of the year or if it's something they just now caught after 2 years of ordering insulin from them!

Our insurance case agent is looking into it, but I needed to vent because I'm frustrated.

2. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

That would be super frustrating, how could they have not known this before.. That is a really big difference also.. Hope you get it worked out and soon!

3. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

It is soooooooo frustrating dealing with all those insurance companies!!!!:eek: I hope you get the same coverage as you did last year!:)

4. tiffanie1717

tiffanie1717 Approved members

Insurance is evil. GRR!! Sorry you're getting the run around!

5. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Jeez, I freakin hate insurance! Ours just switched who was in charge of our scripts and I have been battling them for all of MY scripts. I cannot imagine what they are going to do once they start seeing Hailey's scripts :mad:

I hope they can straighten it out!

6. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

oh geez Lanae. That is totally frustrating. I hope they can get to the bottom of it and that you can continue getting it the way you were.

7. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

Sorry about the insurance company, BUT what would we do with out them. Hopefull things will straighten out soon.

8. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

Sorry they are giving you a hard time. I hope you get it straightened out soon.

9. Tori's Mom

Tori's Mom Approved members

Yep, it is a huge PITA to battle with them but life without insurance is unimaginable for me......
    Hope you can get the Novalog for what you were paying before!!

10. Marcia

Marcia Approved members

Don't they have to notify you in writing when there is a change in coverage? Sorry you are having problems with such an important aspect of our daily lives.