- advertisement -

Ugh!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by diamondback688, Jan 7, 2009.

1. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Ugh! I am so not feeling good.:(:(

I think my dad got me sick.

It started yesterday with a stuffed-up nose. That is the only symptom I have. Nothing else. No sore throat, headache, nothing.

But, on the plus side, it hasn't affected my sugars.:D Usually I go high and stay there until I get better.

Hopefully it'll stay that way because I start classes tomorrow morning.

2. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Sorry to hear you're sick. I am sick too-blaming it on a kid a sat for on new years eve-. Stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, headaches (thats normal), the whole shabang. My numbers suprisingly haven't been horrid, actually low. I hope you get over it quickly.

3. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Awe, I'm sorry you guys are sick. :(
    You can add me too the sick list as well. I have a sinus infection that has sent my numbers through the roof! And, spilling ketones to boot. :mad::( It's bad enough to be sick, but add crazy numbers, and it just makes everything seem a whole lot worse.

I hope you guys feel better soon!

4. diamondback688

Thanks Malyssa. So far, my sugars have been pretty good, the low of the day being 60, and the high being 201. So not too bad.

I hope you start feeling better and your numbers get better.

5. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I'm glad you're blood sugars have been pretty good. Atleast you know it's not a bacterial or infection thing (usually :rolleyes:;))

Thanks!! You too!

6. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Aw, hope you're all feeling better soon! I'm not sick yet, but feeling tired, I've been up dealing with lows at night, and I've had to completely change my I:Cs because I've been going into the 30s and 40s after meals. Soo hopefully that's not a sign that I'm getting sick.. =/

7. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Don't you hate this time of year!?

I hope you feel better soon. That is great your BG's aren't affected right now. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!

8. diamondback688

Thanks. This time of year really does suck, especially since I have to go to classes sick like this.

9. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Awww hope all 3 of y'all feel much better soon! I'm surprised I haven't gotten sick. The weather keeps changing hot-cold-warm-cold etc... My cousin has strep though, 4th time since school started, so she has to have her tonsils out. I've kinda ummm stayed away from her, I don't want strep.