- advertisement -

Udi's bread

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by Paula+four, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Paula+four

Paula+four Approved members

Bread problem

I guess I have a parenting question about bread! It sounds silly but it's true.

I bought 8 loaves of Udi's a week and a half ago and they are all gone today. That's $36 for 10 days of bread (bought with a 10% case discount). Yikes for the grocery bill!

Does anyone else have this problem and what do you do?

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. Grace's Mom

Grace's Mom Approved members

We have exactly the same problem ;) with 5 in our family. Our thoughts were simply gratitude that our daughters were happy to have bread -- that was a first since going GF. Does it help if I remind you -- the loaves are small ;) I figure in time, the kids will probably slow the pace. For now, it's new and amazing!

3. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

I buy GF bread only for T--everyone knows this so no problems there. But some cereals and Nut Thins go very quickly!

4. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

Same here we go through about a case of udi's bread a week. Between french toast,bread pudding and sandwiches! Not sure if you have fresh direct that delivers to your area but we buy it from them and it is a little cheaper then the health food store we were getting it from. They also have Udi's muffins and pizza crusts both of them are good. We have to add bread to part of our budget these days. lol