- advertisement -

Tummietote and GIVE AWAY!

Discussion in 'Other Diabetes Products' started by RosebudMama, Sep 3, 2010.

1. RosebudMama

RosebudMama Approved members

Hi Friends!

I ran across an awesome new product that I'm really excited to share!!! It's PERFECT for anyone -- ESPECIALLY YOUNG CHILDREN/TODDLERS -- for carrying insulin pumps, Ping remotes, pod PDMs, CGM recievers, other supplies.....or just for wearing during physical activity when you want to be hands free.

It's called the Tallygear Tummietote -- https://tallygear.com/

I love it so much that I'm doing a give away for one on my blog....along with some pretty cool personalized ID wristbands. Please come check out the pics and enter my give away! I'm not kidding when I tell you that this is an AWESOME product :)

http://www.candyheartsblog.com/2010/09/another-give-away-holiday-weekend-sugar.html

Hope to see you there!!!!

2. RosebudMama

RosebudMama Approved members

3. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

We have Three of these and they truely are the best ever. the price is reasonable as well. I can not even tell my DD is wearing a pump and a Dex around her waist!!

TRACY

4. show2tj

show2tj Approved members

Tummitote

Our 3 year old loves his Tummitote with a window for his MM! We do too!

5. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

DD has a Tummietote and loves it! She was wearing the matching headband yesterday, too :)