- advertisement -

TSlim users - did everyone else know they will only replace a failed pump with a refurb??

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by KellyMama, Dec 1, 2020.

1. KellyMama

KellyMama Approved members

We just found this out the hard way and I was wondering if Tandem recently changed their replacement policy for in warranty pumps or if possibly I just didn’t catch that the first time around! After much discussion they agreed to a ONE time new pump (her pump died completely and would not charge). Because this same glitch has happened twice (they sent a new pump the first time a couple of years ago), I was completely unprepared for them to fight with us about sending a new one!

We are almost out of warranty and I’m so frustrated about resigning with them and only having refurbished pump options if it does malfunction again in warranty.

Anyone else have this issue or have a perspective on refurbished pumps as replacements?