In a show of virtual hands, how many of you have had a G4 transmitter last a year or more? I'm stuck between a rock and a $200 hard place with our Dexcom. I should have just ordered a new transmitter at 6 months, but I didn't. I kind of gambled because I knew the G5 was coming but anticipated it being available in Jan or Feb of next year, so I delayed ordering thinking I could stretch my two G4 transmitters out until G5 was approved. Now, it's approved and I never ordered the second transmitter. My choices are to 1) pay $200 to upgrade 2) wait until after November 20th when our warranty on the receiver is up and insurance will pay 100% (deductible paid in full) What I cannot do is order a new transmitter and then order a full G5 system in November with transmitters. Unfortunately, the G4 transmitter will be under warranty for 6 months after ordering and Dexcom doesn't think insurance would pay for new G5 transmitters when the old one is still in warranty. I have until October 25th to make a decision. I don't want to pay $200 when I already paid my deductible for the year. But I don't want to be without a Dexcom for a week, let alone a month should the transmitter quit working between 10/25 and 11/20. Trying to decide if I should roll the dice . . .