- advertisement -

Today is Liam's D Day.

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by canadianmomto6, May 8, 2010.

1. canadianmomto6

canadianmomto6 Approved members

It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by already! It seems like yesterday, but at the same time it seems like we've been living with D forever. KWIM? We are choosing to make today a celebration of life as a family. We have all had to change in the last year because of D. The week leading up to today has been very emotional for me and Liam. A couple of times he's told me it makes him sad thinking about life before D and the events that lead up to his dx. I've had a lot of tears this week, but today I'm just extremely grateful that we caught it early, that he's doing well and that I've found great friends and support over the last year both in real life and here at CWD. Thanks everyone. :cwds:

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Bridget Im glad you are celebrating Liams life today. I know youre also celebrating how brave your son is and you too:cwds: I wish your family all the best always

3. Brynn

Brynn Approved members

Congrats on one year! :)