- advertisement -

Tiredness connected to losing control?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Rukio, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

So yesterday I went fishing with my grandma (which, I have a whole story, probably type later). So I caught about 14 or 15 crappie and one bass, not bad, had to let go the bass and all but 6 of the crappie because they were not the regulation size. Anyway, we came home about 11 pm last night, I took a bath and went to bed. My BG was fine, so I know it wasnt that. Anyways, about 15 minutes after laying down I pretty much lost control of my arms and legs and they wouldnt stop moving by themselves for a minute. I guess you could call it fidgetting. I didnt do anything odd, just had a few snake heart attacks because a water moccasin decided it would be fun to sit in front of the dock in the water and just sit there and watch me. Then swim away, come back, swim away, come back. I did have a couple of highs (a 417 after an entire bag of chips and 4 salt water taffy without doing any insulin, then a 345 later because when I took insulin for a sandwich, about half came back out of where I had done the injection, rather common for me.) So could it be a D issue with the fidgetting or something all together different? D=

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

There needs to be a bump button...

3. Rukio

Rukio Banned

bump :rolleyes: