- advertisement -

This is why I think Tandem is a fantastic company

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mamattorney, May 15, 2014.

1. mamattorney

mamattorney Approved members

This is Tandem's most recent Facebook status:

San Diego County ‪#‎tslim‬ customers: If you have been evacuated from your home for any of the current ‪#‎sdfires‬ and are low on cartridges, please call us at 877-801-6901. Our facilities have not been affected, and we have employees who can bring you some backup supplies.

2. rgcainmd

rgcainmd Approved members

This is pretty darned fantastic, and it warms my heart to see a company go above and beyond to help those in need!

3. kt_mom

kt_mom Approved members

That's awesome, I love to see companies that actually step in and offer actual help. Not send a coupon or offer a phone number for counseling or rebate or something. But actually give the help that people may need.

4. Melissata

Melissata Approved members

I was not the least bit surprised by reading this. They are outstanding. Our durable med place is taking forever to get the sets she wants in stock. Not to worry, the Tandem rep brought us some.