- advertisement -

Thirty-One bags and totes

Discussion in 'Other Diabetes Products' started by Rcj176, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Rcj176

Rcj176 Approved members

I thought I would post my website on here as well as on my facebook page. I sell Thirty-One products and have used many with our diabetic needs. I have zipper pouches that I have used to carry insulin pump supplies that I have embroidered "Diabetic Mom" and I have thermal lunch totes big and small that I have used on day trips to keep juice boxes and insulin cool. Just throw in a freezer block and go! There are alot of things you can use to fit your diabetic needs! And me, well I call myself "the bag lady". I can't pass up a purse, tote or bag! Best thing is we do custom embroidery and this month's special is embroidery for only A BUCK! Hop on over and check it out. Look through the catalog online, page by page. The embroidery guide is in the back. If you choose to order click on "my events" on the website and go from there!!

eta: I think I should include the website! LOL www.mythirtyone.com/rjones

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. Mom2asweetdiabetic

Mom2asweetdiabetic Approved members

Love your products

I love your products, very cute. I couldnt find the diabetic ones.

3. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

Cute stuff. I'm looking for a padded case for my Novel (similar to a Kindle) and would prefer fabric. Do you know of anything in the catalog that size? The laptop bags would be too big...but maybe there is a mini laptop case?
    Thanks!