- advertisement -

Third Diaversary

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by goochgirl, Jun 23, 2011.

1. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

I can't believe I've been here for 3 years! Thanks to all of you for your guidance, advice, opinions, friendship, and bad jokes. We just "celebrated" Yossi's third diaversary. We've been so busy, we hardly had a minute to stop and think about it. That's what its all about, though. It's just an inconvenient part of our lives, but it doesn't rule them anymore. We are running a bit behind schedule, so our party has had to be delayed a bit (until the painting and carpet cleaners are finished.. they are 2 days behind schedule) and we are taking Yossi to Carlo's Bakery! So, take THAT diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

Congratulations on 3 successful years!

3. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

You are such a lovely person :cwds:, you know that? Youve done such an amazing job with that little cutie and he's thriving because of it. He will go far in life and diabetes isnt going to stop him from getting there;)

4. spamid

spamid Approved members

Sounds like fun! I agree, go kick diabetes in the (#@%$ !!!!!!

5. NomadIvy

NomadIvy Approved members

K would be soooo jealous. She just got cupcakes from there on her first year diaversary since her dad and oldest sis managed to go when he dropped her off for the MMUN (Model Montessori U.N.) two months ago. still planning to go this summer!

Congratulations!