- advertisement -

The truth about me.

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rukio, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

We had my corgi spayed, against my wishes (of course.) and had her extra two teeth pulled. She's been throwing up, shes extremely skinny and, I've been ignoring her. I know that sounds shallow, but the only reason I even got a purebred dog was to be able to take it to socialization classes and show it, and register it with a registery. Guess what? My grandparents wouldn't let me socialize her, claiming that "she didn't need to meet other dogs and people, that our other dog and our family was enough", they, won't let me go to training classes with her, which means I can't compete with her, and, lastly, after I pushed them into sending her registery papers in, the papers have magicly vanished, and no, she still isn't registered after 4 months of owning her. It makes me extremely mad, because they never let me do anything I love doing.
    I can't ride my bike past the yard because they don't think I'm old enough. I can't play soccer, because they think I'll sprain my ankles. They only allow me to play Basketball, which I hate. They don't let me go to public school. They don't let me have any privacy. They demand to know everything that I say and what other people say in life groups at church. My grandma tried to make me go to the circus thats coming to town after I gave her my reason for not going. I can say that, if I wasn't diabetic, I'd most likely have an eating disorder. I'm a stupid little ungrateful brat who just wants people to leave her alone. So no, I'm not mature as most of you on here seem to think. In fact, like my grandma pointed out to me earlier, I'm fake. Yet, shes the one whos fake. Shes the one who is fake! So yeah, I may as well not be here. And no, this is not a pity party.

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Well hey now, for one thing, you cannot fake being mature; you either are or you're not. You may be more mature in certain aspects, but you most definitely cannot fake it. And you're living with diabetes, that takes a lot of maturity, and you seem to be handling everything with diabetes quite well, and I, for one, am very proud of you. And as for your grandparents, they only care about you, but I do see where you're coming from. Maybe they just don't want to let go, you know? It's hard when we grow up for family members who've seen us through all stages of life.

And you are NOT stupid; you shouldn't put yourself down like that, it's not good. ANd you do belong here. Don't think like that. You are a wonderful person with a strong head on your shoulders. As you grow older, you'll be able to break free, they have to let go at some point. And yes, that day WILL come. But for now, talk to your grandparents about this. Tell them exatly how you feel.

Keep your chin up.

Malyssa

3. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Meh. I have many days like that- calling myself stupid keeps me motivated. I was probably grumpy because *points at avatar and signture* Naku was my favorite rp wolf and I retired him a few days ago. I started roleplaying with him on a game when he was 3-in Febuary he turned 8, and yeah. I decided it was time to let him go. So yeah, been arguing with my grandma-retiring my favorite wolf-having to spay my dog and see her so skinny.