- advertisement -

The most accurate my enlite sensor has been all week.....

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Megnyc, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

[​IMG]

Dex: 74
    Meter: 79
    Enlite: 96

I think we might have a problem here. Also, it thought I was in the 50s all night even though I was 90-130. Maybe they are more accurate with the 530g instead of the revel :confused::confused::confused:

The sof-sensors were more accurate than this.

ETA: Also, it really isn't catching highs at all either. I went up to 199 after lunch on the dex, 202 on meter, and only 148 on enlite. Strange, right?

2. crg2010

crg2010 Approved members

We don't have our 530g yet, but I heard part of the accuracy improvement is in the new algorithm that would only be on the 530g and not the revel.

3. rachabetic

rachabetic Approved members

I heard this as well. But if the old sof-sensors were more accurate with the same pump, then that's kind of down with that theory. The enlites should be at least as accurate as the old sensors without the new 530g pump with the new algorithm. At least, that's what I would think.

4. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

They did send me a new transmitter though and the range is amazing (relatively of course ;)). I think I am getting 5 feet with no weak signals! Also, I am able to have the pump inside the front pocket of my jeans and the sensor on the other side of my body.

5. Ndiggs

Ndiggs Approved members

actually you may not see better accuracy until the 530 is in play. What I have been told is that the elite sends data differently and the 523 does not make sense of all of it the same way the 530 does.

We shall see when our 530 gets here next week