Without going into detail we have been dealing with Jacob's skin breaking out at his Dex site for quite some time. I have tried several things (Toughpad, Hypafix, Opsite, Tegaderm, etc) and all have failed. Some seemed to work the first time but didn't work out over time. This time I simply put a layer of liquid bandage at the site and the applied the Dex site over the top of it. I used no over-bandage because I wanted to make sure the over-bandage didn't cause a break out. Well, he never broke out, which is good. The site came loose on day six. The next attempt today will be the same thing, but with an over-bandage. Hopefully this works. I have been here before though, and just because it worked once doesn't mean it will work again.