- advertisement -

Thank you all for being here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zane's Mom, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Zane's Mom

Zane's Mom New Member

My name is Brandi. Married to Greg - 2 boys - Brock (age 8, non-diabetic) & Zane (age 4, diagnosed on March 6, 2008). I have been reading all of your postings for about a week now and I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to all of you. I have already learned soooooo much and feel such a great comfort knowing that there is a group of such supportive people right at my fingertips. Diabetes is a SCARY situation!!!! We just started using the OmniPod 2 weeks ago and it feels like I am right back at the beginning with trying to figure things out. I also have a feeling that the honeymoon period is changing on us. Again I just wanted to say thank you for everyone out there who is willing to share their trials and tribulations!

2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Hi Brandi. Welcome!
    I'm sorry your son was dx, but you've come to the right place for support and information. This is a great site, with amazing and caring people.
    Hoping to read your posts soon!

3. PAULEEN

PAULEEN Approved members

Welcome Brandi! Sorry to hear about your child's dx, but you've come to the right place! I feel the same way. Very Thankful to everyone here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, the resources we have here is amazing. Hope to 'see' you around. :)

4. CButler

CButler Approved members

I hope the Omnipod goes well. This is a great place to learn. Welcome!