- advertisement -

Telcare free app ?s

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by anna-bananna, Apr 14, 2012.

1. anna-bananna

anna-bananna Approved members

Anyone else using the Telcare free app for iphone? I have been using it instead of manual logging, thinking that it would be a much easier way to e-mail the numbers to DDs CDE. (Previously, I was creating my own chart in my own e-mail and manually inputting each number.) :eek:

So, anyway, I have been using the free app for logging, and it works beautifully (as far as I can tell) within the app, BUT when I e-mail reports to myself, the daily charts (page 2 of the e-mailed report), the numbers are not in the proper time slots. For instance, it tells me on 4/14/12 that DD had a bg of 47 between 5-6pm today...only, it hasn't been 5-6pm today, yet, so that can't be right!

At first (a week ago) I thought it was because they report 1 day as 5am-5am (not 12am to 12am), and so I thought it was maybe right, but just confusing, but I didn't have a chance to check. So, this morning I sent myself another report and thoroughly checked it out, accounting for the odd time-frame, and it still has some numbers in the right place, but some numbers not, and I can't figure out any pattern of the errors. When I saw a bg number in a time slot that we haven't had yet...my suspicions were confirmed. I have thoroughly checked the log in the app on my phone multiple times. All dates/times are correct in the log. It just generates the e-mailed reports incorrectly.

Anyone else having issues? Telcare is closed on the weekend, so if nothing else, I will call in on Monday, but I thought I would ask here, for now, since I can't reach them! :D