- advertisement -

SURE-T question

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Andrelaplume, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Andrelaplume

Andrelaplume Approved members

for mini med users....we just got our supply shipment and noticed the boxes looked different. I checked the numbers and the resevoirs are the same number, The SURE-Ts look similar but the numbers differ...maybe they are the same, maybe a product upgrade.....anyone know...I can not get thru to them on the phones.

Original Product was Sure-T Infusion set, 23", ref# MMT-840, 6mm, the new ones look the same but are REF # MMT-864.....

2. Katie'sMom

Katie'sMom Approved members

The resevoirs for the 522 have changed...they have a different top so they are now easier to attch to the infusion set.

ETA: I did the same thing when we got our first shipment of the new resevoirs...had to make sure they were the right ones.

3. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

Maybe you got the new SureTs. They have a slightly skinnier needle, and more tubing length options.

4. Andrelaplume

Andrelaplume Approved members

...was told it was the same product but that they changed the lot numbers because they have added 8mm and 10mm needle options on the infusion sets now.