- advertisement -

Supply purse

Discussion in 'Other Diabetes Products' started by faithe113001, Nov 9, 2005.

1. faithe113001

faithe113001 Approved members

Hi, does anyone know of a purse that can fit all of your supplies in it? I know that Adorn Designs has a nice one (http://www.adorndesigns.com/bag.asp). Is there another one out there like this but cheaper?

2. munchkingirl

munchkingirl Approved members

I actually just shop around for one when I'm in the market for a new purse. Most often, though, I use Dickies brand bags. The one I have right now just has a little pocket on the inside that I can just slip my meter and suppolies into if I'm not going to keep them inside their own carrying pouches. ...I'm getting pump very soon, though, so I may also be in the market for a new purse - depending on what I'm gonna now need to have with me.

Anyways. Good luck.

3. faithe113001

4. Nana

Nana Approved members

5. faithe113001

Ah, thanks...I don't know what I'm doing wrong with those links!

6. kitty

kitty Approved members

Medport makes several great organizers to put your supplies in. I really like thier Daily Organizer, becuase its small and holds just the right amount of stuff. They also have a 3 in 1 Organizer that I like to use when I go camping, becuase its holds more stuff and has a snack section to hold your snacks.

Jessie:)

7. faithe113001

Great, thanks! I'll check that out!

8. vallecito93

vallecito93 Approved members

Hi there, I am not sure if you have found what you are looking for, but I got my daughter's bag from fifty 50 pharmacy. I am actually looking for something that is a backpack style if you have any ideas. Thanks