- advertisement -

Still haven't recieved my placement pump

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kierbabi09, Aug 29, 2009.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I called Minimed on Tuesday about my pump not working right and they said that they were going to replace it. I should have recieved my new pump on Wensday morning, by 10:30am, that's what the man who I talked with said.
    Well it is Saturday morning and I still haven't recieved it yet. I don't know what is going on, but I'm going to have to call them again.
    Anyone else had a problem like this?

2. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

Wow. We had Alex's replacement pump the next day when his pump died. Have you called them each day? I think they are sooooo messed up b/c of the Lot 8 recall thing that they can't keep track of what's been mailed and when.

We had one set of replacement insets that didn't come on the day I thought it should. I called them and they said it had been shipped earlier in the week. We also decided to have them send another mailing label so Alex could send them his Lot 8's from school. The next day (or the day after?), we get a package....it was the mailing label not the insets! So I call again. They can see a pkg was sent but seem confused so I tell them it was just the label. So they say they will send another box. So we got a box yesteday AND an email from UPS saying another pkg is coming on Monday....LOL I guess they did send a pkg earlier in the week.

But my point is, that they seem confused but seem to be trying. Call again an hopefully they can fix this. Or hopefully UPS will show up today!!!

3. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I would have called them everyday starting at 11 am Wed.

4. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

Oh my! Yes call right away.

5. Jordansmom

Jordansmom Approved members

You're away at school right? How was the pump being shipped and what arrangements did you make to accept the shipment? My son has a lot of trouble getting packages in his dorm. Is there a chance its been misplaced by your housing staff? Or was it being shipped to your home?

Sorry you have to deal with this your first week of college. What a pain. Hope you get it soon.

6. ScottB

ScottB Approved members

I would definitely call MM ASAP to find out what's going on. They drug their feet a bit about a week ago when I placed an order for reservoirs for Justin's MM722 but when I called them and told the rep I needed them ASAP, the rep sped the order up himself and they were delivered to my door the next day.

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I would have called them wednesday if I hadn't received it.. call now, they have a 24 hour line.. something must have happened computer wise.. when they send it it says right on the box do not delay, UPS/FEDEX has to call MM to let them know if it won't get to you within the 24 hours.. we've always had our replacement the next day by 10am (there was on time it was on sat night late, so it couldn't go out that night, it went out monday first thing and we got it tuesday.. but other than that its 24 hours..