- advertisement -

so not happy!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Mistync991, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Mistync991

Mistync991 Approved members

i have been sick as a dog for a week now and today finally start to feel human again ...taylor had a scratchy throat around when i started to get sick but it went away in a day or so but then wed. when she got home from school she got off the bus crying her head hurt and came in and promptly threw up in the floor ...and about every 30-45 min...it was to late to take her to her ped. so they said to go through the clinic in the er ...they gave her some anti-nausia meds and she was better, her tummy still felt kinda funny thursday and she ask for the meds but didnt get sick so i kept her home, and friday we had a snow delay for school so i just kept her home again and she was fine no tummy meds all day ...sooo i think ok good all better today and today i am even feeling better (i had sinus infection/cold ) she acts fine all day pretty much but starts acting kinda sluggish late afternoon well now she is all stuffy looks pitiful so i check her temp...yep 102 temp...:( urrrggggggggggggggg i so hope this is a 24 hour thing i start class monday and we BOTH need to be better and at school

ok vent over off to see if temp is coming down any

2. Boo

Boo Approved members

I hope you are both feeling better soon!

3. Mistync991

Mistync991 Approved members

thanks...so far temp down but its just now 4 hours since last tylnol and she hasnt hit 6 hours yet for motrin so we will see when meds are all worn off if its still gone ...man i hope so

4. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Misty Im just seeing this. I hope everyones better soon. This year has started out rough for alot of people.

5. curediabetes14

curediabetes14 Approved members

Hi, I hope you guys get to feeling better soon. Sickness is so much fun with D...not!

I will be praying for you guys!