- advertisement -

So excited!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Abuchanan, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Abuchanan

Abuchanan Approved members

We finally saw the new doctor this week. We only had to drive 25 mintues vrs the 5 hours we were driving previously. Anyway, the good news we got was Makaelas AIC was 6.3! Her last AIC was in July and it was 7.5 and then two week later we started pumping. So obs since she starting pumping in August, she is doing so much better! Just wanted to share. I think she is doing extreamly well beings she is in full blown puberty. BTW one year is coming up on Jan 8th. I cant believe its already been a year. Seems like just yesterday when we were diagnosed!

2. caspi

caspi Approved members

:eek:

Wow - 25 minutes!!! I'm jealous!!!:p That's wonderful that you found someone so close and you like them! I keep telling Cameron that he needs to become a pediatric endo when he grows up because there definitely are not enough of them!

Congrats also on her A1C! The pump has definitely made the difference!:cwds:

3. Lee

Lee Approved members

Congrats on the A1c and the new Endo...I hope you guys form a really good relationship.

4. Ivan's Mum

Ivan's Mum Approved members

Great A1c - congrats and well done. It's nice to know that all the hard work pays off.