- advertisement -

Snyders GF Pretzels

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by hrermgr, Oct 4, 2010.

1. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

I found Snyders GF pretzels! And they are good. The whole family is enjoying them as I type. Less expensive than the other GF pretzels. YEAH! I found the bag at the local GF store which is great but I hope I can find at the regular grocery store. If you find Snyders, try them!

2. Paula+four

Paula+four Approved members

We love them too. I've asked at the regular grocery (Fred Meyer which is part of Kroger) and they say they aren't available to them. Is anyone else able to get them at their grocery store?

3. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

do they only have the small pretzels in the Snyders? I want to find the pretzel rods & haven't seen them gluten free. Kids want to make the pretzels dipped in chocolate.

kim

4. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I'd be very careful with snyder pretzels.. there was an article in the past stating that they weren't very careful with their crosscontamination issues.. I hope they've since change their policies and are far more careful than they originally seemed to be. I haven't seen them anywhere around here.. I do keep my eye open for them.

5. aklap

aklap Approved members

6. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

The bag was clearly marked that they are "certified" gluten free and had all sorts of information on the bag re: their GF standards, etc.

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Well, it looks like they've fixed the problem.. good, I'm glad.. gives us another product to select from. :)