- advertisement -

Seeking advice for a good healthcare facility, tech, etc.

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ExpatDad, Feb 13, 2020.

  1. ExpatDad

    ExpatDad New Member

    Feb 13, 2020
    Hello everyone.

    My two and a half year old has recently been diagnosed as a T1D. As a result, I am moving my family back to the US for better access to care, as where we currently reside is simply not an option with this condition. As I have been an expat for most of my adult life, I have no ties in the US, so we can go virtually anywhere. I would welcome recommendations for excellent doctors or medical facilities in major cities in the following states: NV, TX, OH, RI or UT. I would appreciate any advice you could provide.

    I am also interested in learning more about the new tech available for T1D in children. At the moment, we are having to use a normal Glucometer and insulin injections, but there must be something better. I have been doing a lot of reading on the various continuous meters, pens and other systems available. I am hoping that some of you have experience with this kind of thing and could offer me some insight into what kind of meters or continuous systems you use.

    Thanks for your time and support. It is appreciated.

Share This Page

- advertisement -

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice