advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seattle 2008

Discussion in 'Seattle 2008' started by Jeff, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

2. lisahackman

lisahackman Approved members

We faxed our application to Laura last week. I haven't heard back yet. Alexa waivers on the pump because when she tried a site in the summer at camp, it hurt. She loves the idea of it but dreads the sites. Her CDE was going to work with her on the sites last week at her appointment, but Alexa said she wasn't ready. Our next appointment is for the week after Seattle so I am hoping she will be ready after seeing them in action.

Yesterday we were at a family birthday and she had to have several injections about 45 minutes apart because she kept seeing something else she wanted to eat. Those are the times that I am ready for the pump! Her A1C is good - 6.1 - so that isn't an issue. It is just the flexibility when eating.

3. lilituc

lilituc Approved members

Thanks for posting this.

4. KimMomOfBen

KimMomOfBen Approved members

seattle conference

Our family is signed up and looking forward to it!

5. Missouri Mom

Missouri Mom Approved members

Where do I find information about the cost?

I missed it somewhere.

I think Morgan would really benefit from this even though she's already pumping.

6. dvane

dvane Approved members

I am on the fence. Ethan is 3 1/2 and has been pumping for less than 2 months. I would enjoy going but I am no sure what I would do with him. And there is the $ factor. The nice thing though is that I could go home every night.

7. Ella's mom

Ella's mom Approved members

We are looking forward to the 29th:D

Intrested in learning if other families from the forum will be there as well!

8. cadesmom

cadesmom Approved members

Can't Wait to go

I will be there with my 6 yr old son, I hope he gets to meet some kids his age that are pumping, He has not been around many.

9. Armyemily

Armyemily Approved members

I was planning on going but I am a poor college student and just couldnt afford it... maybe next year :/