- advertisement -

Sad Day :( A Good Friend's Little Boy Diagnosed Today

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Turtle1605, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Turtle1605

Turtle1605 Approved members

Please send up a special prayer for my good friend who's little boy was just diagnosed. He is at the hospital now and will be there for at least a couple of days. I gave my friend this website address so that she can browse the forums during her stay. I can't believe how I relive my experience with my son every time I hear of another precious person being diagnosed. I really, really, really hate this disease today...and I can't fix it! :mad:

2. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

This happened to my friend's son recently too. It is amazing how fresh everything feels once again when you know someone goIng through it

3. Mommy For Life

Mommy For Life Approved members

I am so sorry for your friend's son's dx. :(

I think the support you can give will be invaluable to them. Shortly after my DD was dx, we were introduced to a family that lived in our neighborhood. Their dd was dx just months after ours...it was very sad to relive the dx emotions, but was so nice to pay forward the love and support I had received to another family. Sending prayers. :cwds:

4. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

Please let this family know we are thinking of them and that we are here for them whenever they want to come onboard.

5. Kent T

Kent T Approved members

Always! We care about other people. Your good friend's little boy has a hard road ahead, but has you for support and your young one for a fellow D person so has some good to look forward to. We are here to help and to be good listeners.

6. mom24grlz

mom24grlz Approved members

So sorry for your friend. My friend's little boy was also recently diagnosed with Type 1, 2 days ago.

7. Turtle1605

Turtle1605 Approved members

You all are the best!