- advertisement -

Returning tainted alcohol to walmart

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Brandi's mom, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Brandi's mom

Brandi's mom Approved members

Has anyone tried to return their partially used boxes? I have 3 partially used boxes of the tainted wipes.

2. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

walmart should take them back. worth the try

3. sarahspins

sarahspins Approved members

Since they were recalled it shouldn't be a problem, HOWEVER, don't expect customer service to know about it.. bring documentation of the recall with you, that will help :)

4. susan

susan Approved members

I found this..

DO NOT RETURN THE PRODUCT ON YOUR OWN, simply call the Triad Group Customer Service listed below and we will issue you a return authorization number and make all return arrangements.

Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.

Online:http://www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm9
    Regular Mail: use postage-paid, pre-addressed Form FDA 3500 available at: http://www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm10 Mail to address on the pre-addressed form.
    Fax: 1-800-FDA-0178
    This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.

5. rdhead

rdhead Approved members

I returned the boxes I had with out any problems at all. One of my boxes even had the lid torn off. I just told them that they were recalled and it wasn't a problem at all. I didn't even have my receipts.

6. VinceysMom

VinceysMom Approved members

I returned mine to my local grocery store with no problem, gave me cash back. I received one of those automatic calls that I "May have recently purchased a product taht was recalled, Top Care Alcohol Pads" and to return them to point of purchase.

Kathy

7. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Our Walmart will take anything back as long as they carry it and you have a valid reason. No receipt neccessary.

8. Michelle (IL)

Michelle (IL) Approved members

I have to ask what brand of alcohol pads were they? We get ours at Walmart too, but I didn't think they were one of the brands recalled. We use Reli-on.

9. rdhead

rdhead Approved members

Ours was the relion brand with pain relief.

10. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

I have Reli on Alcohol swabs but mine are not made by Triad. On the back of mine they are made by Can-Am Care LLC Alpharetta , GA
    Maybe some are made by different companies?

11. rdhead

rdhead Approved members

I'm not sure. The kind we had were the ones with the pain relief in them. On the back of the box in the bottom right hand corner it stated that it was manufactured by the triad group. Maybe it was just the kind that we had?

12. Michelle (IL)

Michelle (IL) Approved members

Ours are not the ones with pain relief. Ours are also made by that Can-Am Care, so I guess they're okay.

13. tammyjoa

tammyjoa Approved members

Got ours from walgreens 4 boxes, returned them friday with no issues..

Alot of places didnt even know about the recall. i didnt till i read it on here thrusday..