- advertisement -

Replacement pump in less than 2 hours on a Sunday night

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Helenmomofsporty13yearold, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Helenmomofsporty13yearold

Helenmomofsporty13yearold Approved members

Just wanted to give a shout out to Medtronic for replacing my daughter's pump so quickly. The "ACT" button was not working so she could not bolus. She was still getting her basal. I am definitely not up for programming a new pump at this hour.

2. sarahconnormom

sarahconnormom Approved members

Awesome! We have always had very good experiences with Medtronics customer service.

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

[Wow, we've had some excellent customer service with MM, we had one curriered to use at 9pm at night.. it was suppose to ship out the night before, but for whatever reason it wasn't shipped.. I called at 6pm and by 9pm I had the pump..

Are you near their distribution center?

4. Helenmomofsporty13yearold

Helenmomofsporty13yearold Approved members

Yes, it's just the next town over. The customer service people were only promising "24 hour delivery, but we will try to get it to you tonight".

5. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Thats great.. fedex/ups usually don't run on a sunday, thats why they don't do the 24hr promise sat/sunday.

6. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

That's awesome! I love hearing this right now because we just ordered a new pump and choose Medtronic again :)

7. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Wow! That's amazing customer service. When my pump broke I got a new one the next day, but that was okay because it wasn't completely dysfunctional (only the down button stopped working).

8. Snowbound

Snowbound Approved members

Ours got wet on vacation and stopped working. Medtronic had a new one to us in 3 hours, and they didn't charge us anything for it.