- advertisement -

R

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rukio, May 9, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

So today we went to my cousins house and I found out, that one of their neighbors abandoned their dog. The dogs name is bridget, (I nicknamed her Bridgie) she looks about 3 or 4 years old, kind of mouthy and hyper active. However, she followed me around while I was outside. So tonight I'm looking up the phone number to the group I volunteer with (I <3 them, plus they ish no killeth!) to see if someone from them I know would be willing to meet me there and catch the dog. Shes SO pretty, she's brown and black and has a black dot on her tongue! She's smart too, I bet if someone would clean her up and train her she'd make a good agility dog (she's about 4 inches shorter then my cousins lab.) I'll post pictures if possible!
    ~My dogs in the other room sensing I'm cheating on her, I'd better think up a good excuse ;D
    ~Rukio

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

-.- the title was suppose to be
    "Rescue dog"
    Rukio=fail

3. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

Aww.. She sounds adorable from the description--One of my bff's has a black lab..His name is midnight ..I'll post a picture in a moment :)

4. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

Midnight ---
    He is freaking adorable and he is only a few months old--I think 4 or 5 can't remember :)

5. Rukio

Rukio Banned

fake names are used here!

aw they are so cute! lirl my grandparents changed their minds today and were saying stuff like "Oh, but thats Sarah's dog." Then I said "No, she's an abandoned dog at a lot thats for sale."
    1. She has matting all over her
    2. She's skinny
    3. She's starting to lose her trust in people
    4. She's extremely skiddish if you do something to loud or fast for her