- advertisement -

Quick-Set recall

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by sammysmom, Jul 7, 2009.

1. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

I got a call back MM today, they do not have a current prescription on me, so they have to get one from my doctor, and then they will send me the lable to send all my dontated 8's back and put me on the replacement plan with eveyone else!

2. Lily's Mom

Lily's Mom New Member

HELP! We received second box of replacements yesterday. My daughters numbers are going so low. I've reduced her basal levels by half and still dropping anywhere from 20-60 on her readings in half hour increments. Having to feed her nonstop to keep her up. Please someone let me know if they are having the same issue with the new sets. Could this be because we had her units so high to keep her in check on the old defective lot 8 units??

3. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

Hi Erin,

I know this is much later than when you asked the question. Have you fixed the problem yet? If not, I suggest you write a separate post titled something like "Help...stubborn lows!" so that more people will read it and give advice.

My advice is to call the endo to find out what to do and call minimed to see if there is something wrong with the pump or the quickset.